Skip to main content

Army Navy Burger + Burrito

I had lunch with a friend at Army Navy Burger + Burrito since I was craving for something heavy. I've been to Army Navy several times for their soft tacos and burger. I also tried Steak Burrito the first time I went there, but it was too heavy that I wasn't able to finish my burrito! 

I'm not sure if the Army Navy serves authentic Mexican tacos, burritos, or quesadillas. But it is much better than Taco Bell and Mexicali.

What I also love about Army Navy is the theme. I love the bunker-designed store, the military-style plates, but my favorite is the stamp when the order's complete: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Army Navy counter

For lunch, I ordered Chicken Soft Tacos (Php 135), Freedom Fries (Php 65), and a Large Libertea (Php 65).

my lunch

Soft Tacos and Burritos have cilantro, I always request for no cilantro for my order. Freedom Fries are like a thin version of KFC fries. Libertea is brewed iced tea, and you can taste the difference with the powdered iced tea.

My friend ordered a single patty Army Navy Burger (Php 145). You can order from single patty to triple patty burger (called Bully Boy Burger).

Army Navy Burger

Army Navy uses sesame seed Kaiser bun for the burgers.

My verdict: Army Navy never fails! I would always go back and try their tacos and burger. Unlike other burger chains, they only offer a single type of burger, but this simplicity in the menu is what makes Army Navy special.

I have to try the starving sailor sandwich and quesadilla for my next visit. But for now,
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

-----------------------------------------

Army Navy Burger + Burrito
Ground Level, Strata 2000 Bldg.,

F. Ortigas Jr. Rd.,
Ortigas Center,
Pasig City

http://www.armynavyburgerburrito.com/

Note: Please check the Army Navy website for other branches.

Comments